Join our annual membership drive. Please consider a tax deductible contribution and take advantage of these special benefits:
- The ZMA Bulletin with notices of events, classes and programs.
- Discount on classes, museum sponsored tours, and Gift Shop.
- Museum facilities are available for meetings, recitals, or programs, subject to
- Research and consultations services
Become a Member or Renew Membership
As a contributing member, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to support the arts, artists, and arts education in southeastern Ohio, ensuring that fine arts and cultural programs are available for all.
Your contribution makes possible:
- On-going calendar of special exhibitions
- Outstanding Permanent Art Collection
- 400 year old Hatton Garden English Paneled Room
- Renovated, revitalized facilities and galleries
- Adult and children’s classes
- Annual Ohio Juried Arts and Crafts Exhibition
- Annual Children’s Scholastic Arts Exhibition
- Family Holiday Open House
- Tours for school children and groups
- Workshops, lectures, and films
- Parties and musical Events
- Docent and Volunteer Programs
- Accessible to all visitors (wheel chair available)
- Free parking
Join today by filling out this PDF form. Print the Membership Form, fill it out, and return it to the Zanesville Museum of Art along with your check payable to Zanesville Museum of Art.
ZMA memberships and contributions are tax deductible to the limits of the law.* Please consult your tax advisor for your individual situation.
Contributions to the Capital Campaign are separate from Membership Contributions listed above.